Monday, May 16, 2011

New Chapter of Xavex

KOLKATA CHAPTER OF ALUMNI TO START ON 29.5.2011

The Kolkata Chapter of The Durgapur St.Xavier's School Alumni Association, popularly known as Xavex will get functional ‘with a bang’ on  Sunday the 29th of May 2011, around 3.30p.m. at St.Xavier’sCollege Campus, Park Street ,Kolkata .  It shall be a modest gathering sans any dazzling cultural programme or a sumptuous meal. The purpose is to get the old boys together for a while and have a very refreshing chat.

All ex students of SXS Durgapur in Kolkata are invited to confirm their participation through email at xavex.dgp@gmail.com,   xavalum@gmail.com,  a comment in response to this post, or even ring up Mr.Subir at +919474532879, +919434040927, +919832116984.

1 comment:

  1. I am currently in USA doing my bachelors in engineering at Arizona State University. In order to get admission, I had to submit a letter of recommendation from my secondary school. Respected Father Arockiasamy was kind enough to issue the letter, which helped a lot in enhancing my profile and I am deeply indebted to him for that. Also, the ethics and education that I received at SXS DGP is priceless and they keep guiding me towards the right path!! Long live Xavier's!! 'St. Xavier's' is 'THE BEST'

    ReplyDelete